Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Lionsgate Press Release: My Man Is A Loser

Lionsgate

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,596 posts

Posted August 11 2014 - 10:17 AM

3671.png

The hilarious romantic comedy My Man Is A Loser arrives on DVD (plus Digital) and Digital HD September 9th from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The film is currently available on Video on Demand and Pay-Per-View. Featuring Michael Rapaport (TV's "Justified"), Bryan Callen (The Hangover), Tika Sumpter (Get On Up) and John Stamos (TV's "Full House"), My Man Is A Loser centers on two married men who enlist their single, playboy pal to help improve their marriages. The My Man Is A Loser DVD will be available for the suggest retail price of $26.98.

When it comes to women, playboy Mike (Stamos) has all the right moves. So when Mike's buddies (Rapaport and Callen) ask for advice on how to reconnect with their wives, Mike figures he'll share some secrets and help the guys regain their marriage mojo. But when Mike's lessons start backfiring with hilarious results, it takes a beautiful, no-nonsense friend (Sumpter) to show Mike he still has a thing or two to learn about relationships.

CAST

Michael Rapaport  - TV's "Justified," The Heat, Hitch

Bryan Callen - The Hangover, Ride Along, About Last Night, TV's "How I Met Your Mother"

Tika Sumpter - Get On Up, Ride Along, TV's "The Haves and the Have Nots," TV's "One Life to Live"

and John Stamos - TV's "Full House," TV's "ER," TV's "Necessary Roughness"

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production: 2014
Title Copyright: My Man Is a Loser © 2014 MML Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2014 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Limited Theatrical Release
Rating: R for pervasive language, sexual content and some graphic nudity
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Closed Captioned: English
Subtitles: English and Spanish
Feature Run Time: 95 minutes
DVD Format: 16x9 Widescreen (1.78:1)
DVD Audio: 5.1 Dolby Digital

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lionsgate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users