What's new

SCORPION RELEASING - DISTRIBUTED BY KINO LORBER (1 Viewer)

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
AUGUST SCHEDULE - All the DVDs currently on SALE on Amazon - 44% to 45% OFF

August 5th:
Green Ice (1981) DVD
Special Feature: Isolated ME track & Trailers
Grizzly (1976) DVD
Special Features: JAWS WITH THE CLAWS Featurette with Producer David Sheldon, Writer Harvey Flaxman, Actors Joan McCall and Andrew Pine | New Beverly Screening Q&A with Andrew Pine | Fun Facts and Trivia Segment | Brand New 5.1 Surround Sound & Trailers

August 12th:
A Summer Story (1988) DVD
Special Features: Trailers
Careful He Might Hear You (1983) DVD
Special Features: A CHILD'S JOURNEY FROM THE PAGE TO THE SCREEN: 74 Minute Featurette with all new interviews with actors Wendy Hughes, Nicholas Gledhill and Producer Jill Robb | A 35 minute 1985 Interview with Author Summer Locke | Stills Gallery & Trailers

August 19th:
Sorceress (1982) DVD & Blu-ray
Special Features: Brand New 16x9 Master of the Longer Cut | On Camera Interview with Producer Roger Corman | On Camera Interview with Special Effects Artist John Carl Buechler | On Camera Interview with Writer Jim Wynorski | On Camera Interview with Post Production Supervisor Clark Henderson & Trailers
The Girl in a Swing (1988) DVD

August 26th:
Friendly Fire (1979 TV Movie) DVD
The Elephant Man (1982 TV Movie) DVD
Special Features: On Camera Interview with co-star Kevin Conway | On Camera Interview with director Jack Hofsiss & Trailers

Attachments

• 10386756_315824241910367_7175301416509095016_n.jpg
    10386756_315824241910367_7175301416509095016_n.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 42

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE
September 2nd:
Space Raiders (1983) DVD and Limited Edition BLU-RAY
Special Feature: Brand new 16x9 HD master (1.78:1) from the original IP | On camera interview with star David Mendenhall, producer Roger Corman, and production supervisor Clark Henderson & Trailers
September 9th:
Seizure (1974) DVD and BLU-RAY
Special Features: Brand new HD master from the original vault elements. | On camera interview with stars Mary Woronov and Richard Cox & Trailers
September 16th:
Short Eyes (1977) DVD and Limited Edition BLU-RAY
Special Features: 16x9 widescreen (1.85:1) HD master | Brand new interview with star Bruce Davison and director Robert M. Young | Audio commentary with director Young and Leon Ichaso (Director of the film, Pinero) & Trailers
September 30th:
Killer Fish (1979) DVD and BLU-RAY
Special Features: TO BE ANNOUNCED

Attachments

• scorp_Sep.jpg
    scorp_Sep.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 85

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
OCTOBER SCHEDULE
October 21st:
The Girl Hunters (1963) DVD and Limited Edition BLU-RAY
Special Features: Brand New 16x9 HD Master (2.35:1) | Audio Commentary by Max Allan Collins (Mickey Spillane Historian) | Vintage on-camera interview with Mickey Spillane | Vintage interview with Shirley Eaton | Trailers
MASQUE OF RED DEATH - NEW DATE: NOVEMBER 25, 2014

Attachments

• scorp+oct.jpg
    scorp+oct.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 85

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
TravisR said:
Is a Blu-ray still planned for Grizzly?
Yeah, what's up with this dvd only business? I have 'Day Of The Animals' and thought Grizzly was next on Blu.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Grizzly and Seizure would interest me in blu. I'll keep an eye on Amazon.ca to see if the price gets right.

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
Grizzly will be released on bd and sold at Code Red's store sometime later in August. Seizure is coming on bd, I've had it preordered at Amazon for a while.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Russell G said:
Grizzly and Seizure would interest me in blu. I'll keep an eye on Amazon.ca to see if the price gets right.
Seizure is coming out on blu.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I also don't understand why some films are DVD only.
Though i haven't seen the film, i would be interested in A Summer Story, but I don't think i would buy the DVD..

Also i'd like to ask, how can anyone who lives outside of US and Canada, order Space Raiders?
Will it be available in an internationally shipping store?

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
Something is being set up with diabolikdvd.com for international shipping for the Kino exclusives. An update should be coming soon.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Konstantinos said:
I also don't understnad why some films are DVD only.
Though i haven't seen the film, i would be interested in A Summer Story, but I don't think i would buy the DVD..

Alo i'd like to ask, how can anyone who lives outside of US and Canada, order Space Raiders?
Will it be available in an internationally shipping store?
Some titles have no HD masters or poor film elements to create a worthy blu ray presentation

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
NOVEMBER SCHEDULE

November 18th:
TO BE ANNOUNCED [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;]DVD [/color]and Limited Edition BLU-RAY
Special Feature: To be Announced

November 25th:
Masque of Red Death (1989) DVD
Special Feature: Brand New HD Master (1.78:1) From the Original IP | Audio Commentary by director Larry Brand

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
[color=rgb(20,24,35);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;]On October 21st From Scorpion Releasing - Mickey Spillane's [/color]THE GIRL HUNTERS on LIMITED EDITION Blu-ray and DVD.

Brand New 16x9 2:35 HD master
• Audio Commentary with MICKEY SPILLANE Historian Max Allan Collins
[color=rgb(20,24,35);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;]• Vintage on-camera interview with Mickey Spillane
• Vintage interview with Shirley Eaton
• Trailers

Blu-ray $29.95 - DVD $19.95

The Limited Edition Blu-ray will be Available for Sale Everywhere[/color]

Attachments

• Girl_Hunters.jpg
    Girl_Hunters.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 88

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
On November 18th From Scorpion Releasing - Julie Corman's THE DIRT BIKE KID on LIMITED EDITION Blu-ray and DVD - Starring Peter Billingsley (A Christmas Story), Stuart Pankin, Anne Bloom and Patrick Collins.

Brand New 16x9 1.78:1 HD master
• On-camera interview with co-star Stuart Pankin
• On-camera interview with producer Julie Corman
• Trailers
and maybe more...

Blu-ray $29.95 - DVD $19.95

The Limited Edition Blu-ray will be Available for Sale Everywhere

Attachments

• DBK.jpg
    DBK.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 80

Mark Pytel

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pytel
Mr Lime,
I'm sure this question has an obvious answers, but for The Girl Hunters and The Dirt Bike Kid, does "for sale everywhere" mean that while they are limited, these two will not be kino lorber.com exclusives the way Space Raiders and Short Eyes was? We should be able to get Girl Hunters and Dirt Bike Kid on Amazon and other online retailers? If you could clear this up..that would be great! Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks