What's new

The Jeffersons: The Complete Series Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Shout Factory will be releasing the Complete series (all 11 Seasons!) Box set December 9th! I think this is great news and the current amazon price is very decent. It will be a 33 Disc Set release.pre-ordered!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 90

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
This is awesome news! My strategy for not buying sets until the studios come to their senses
and release the complete series is finally starting to pay off! Next up, please please please
gimmee the Love Boat!

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
As soon as I see reviews, I'm in for this.

Perhaps they'll get around to fixing the edited episodes of seasons 4 and 5. The first two episodes of season 6 seemed to have a mastering error as well.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
It is always good to lock in early pre-order prices for Shout Releases they can sometimes take forever to dip in price once the item is released. (I'm too impatient for a deal of the day etc) Must have day one. With the errors on previous Sony releases be nice and contact Shout hopefully they research and are aware of previous releases errors :)

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wow.

It's about time.

Will this be coming a month early from Shout's website?

They really are picking up all the major abandoned shows at this point. I'm happy to see it, but my wallet is pissed.

Edit: I'm betting that date might change to December, though, when the formal announcement is made. I can't see them releasing both the complete Jeffersons AND the complete Bilko in the same month.

Mr. Handley

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
I'll be in for this one, especially if the previously mentioned errors are corrected. I believe that at least one season had the same video mastering problem that the original Season 7 release of "All In The Family" had (where it looked like film instead of videotape)??? Shout fixed that one on the complete AITF series set and it was a major reason I picked that one up.

Guess I'll wait for the reviews before I make a final decision on buying this one.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
HugeBensonFan said:
Awesome news and Pre-ordered!! Next Shout!, please, please, please release the complete series of Benson!!!!

I'm thinking the same thing! Benson is one of the finest, funniest shows ever created.

I'm in for the complete Jeffersons. I prefer the later seasons over the earlier ones.

Real Name
Brad
cineMANIAC said:
I'm thinking the same thing! Benson is one of the finest, funniest shows ever created.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in for the complete Jeffersons. I prefer the later seasons over the earlier ones.
And agreed!!

Real Name
Brad
cineMANIAC said:
I'm thinking the same thing! Benson is one of the finest, funniest shows ever created. I'm in for the complete Jeffersons. I prefer the later seasons over the earlier ones.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Well said!!!!!! Benson is the funniest and most well written sitcom ever; in my opinion. A fine, fine show that's underrated and it doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Also, I prefer the later Jefferson episodes as well.

Seems like great minds think alike huh?

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Yikes, another box I'm in for in the Fall (with Bilko, Batman, Sopranos and Kubrick). My wife, a former actress, is in an episode from Season 9, which never came out before. This will be a nice surprise Christmas gift. Shout does it again.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm...I spent well over $100 for the first six seasons on dvd, but so what. To own all the seasons(7-11 are great tv) in an attractive box set is more my style anyway. pre-order complete!

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Glad to see this series getting un-stalled. While most of my favorite episodes come from the 6 seasons already released, there are still some good episodes (and a few great ones) from the later years, and it will be nice to have the entire thing available at last. That said, unless there are corrections made to issues with the earlier releases and/or some good bonuses*, I'll probably just wait to get the inevitable single season releases for 7 - 11.

Curious to see if everything will be okay, music-wise. I recall that the later years included guest appearances by Sister Sledge, Gladys Knight, and Andrae Crouch, as well as an episode where George sang "You Light Up My Life".

* As far as bonuses, it would be nice if the 4 episodes of the Checking In spin-off were included, similar to how Shout's Barney Miller set included Season 1 of Fish.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Checking In would be a huge bonus, should they care to go that route. Note that the situation is set up on the Jeffersons season 7 ender.

WildJackMonroe

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon
This is my favorite of the Lear shows and one of my favorites of all time, I'm so happy to see that it's going to be completed!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks