• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 LouA

LouA

Second Unit

• 469 posts
  • LocationNew jersey

Posted August 02 2014 - 07:23 AM

I've noticed that some catalogs are showing new releases of Wagon Train seasons 1, 2 and 4 (and not season3)  with standard plastic case packaging like on The Texan and Restless Gun. I had trouble with the cardboard packaging , so I'd like to get the series in standard multi disc plastic cases . Anyone have any info on this ?

#2 of 3 LouA

LouA

Second Unit

• 469 posts
  • LocationNew jersey

Posted August 12 2014 - 03:24 PM

To update: I ordered Season 2 of Wagon Train from CD Universe. It 's housed in a large 10 DVD plastic case. The inventory of tins must be exhausted for seasons 1, 2, 1nd 4 . So if your like me , and allergic to tight, damaging, cardboard slotted packaging , you can get these shows in standard packaging .

#3 of 3 ChrisALM

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor

• 542 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 07:17 PM

To update: I ordered Season 2 of Wagon Train from CD Universe. It 's housed in a large 10 DVD plastic case. The inventory of tins must be exhausted for seasons 1, 2, 1nd 4 . So if your like me , and allergic to tight, damaging, cardboard slotted packaging , you can get these shows in standard packaging .

That sounds like the cases I put all my Wagon Train season sets in - plastic cases with secure hubs that easily release the discs. Those cardboard sleeves on every set I purchased were way to tight to store the discs in. As we see more complete series sets being released here of late, I hope packaging for these various series' is such that the discs can be stored and removed safely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users