What's new

Timeless "Wagon Train" repackaging concerns-July 2014 (1 Viewer)

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I've noticed that some catalogs are showing new releases of Wagon Train seasons 1, 2 and 4 (and not season3) with standard plastic case packaging like on The Texan and Restless Gun. I had trouble with the cardboard packaging , so I'd like to get the series in standard multi disc plastic cases . Anyone have any info on this ?

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
To update: I ordered Season 2 of Wagon Train from CD Universe. It 's housed in a large 10 DVD plastic case. The inventory of tins must be exhausted for seasons 1, 2, 1nd 4 . So if your like me , and allergic to tight, damaging, cardboard slotted packaging , you can get these shows in standard packaging .

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
LouA said:
To update: I ordered Season 2 of Wagon Train from CD Universe. It 's housed in a large 10 DVD plastic case. The inventory of tins must be exhausted for seasons 1, 2, 1nd 4 . So if your like me , and allergic to tight, damaging, cardboard slotted packaging , you can get these shows in standard packaging .
That sounds like the cases I put all my Wagon Train season sets in - plastic cases with secure hubs that easily release the discs. Those cardboard sleeves on every set I purchased were way to tight to store the discs in. As we see more complete series sets being released here of late, I hope packaging for these various series' is such that the discs can be stored and removed safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks