Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a video capture device

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Joe Lin

Joe Lin

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted July 31 2014 - 03:27 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Hi Everyone[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]i have a composite video source that I want to display on my Macbook Pro. Here are the requirements for it.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]1) The live preview window can be resized with no border or settings visible. [/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]2) The live preview has no delay (or the same delay if the video were hooked up to a TV). I tried Elgato Game Caputre and there is at least a 2 second delay. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Any ideas?[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Basically think of PIP. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Thanks in advance!![/color]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users