Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Ratatouille in 3D

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 of 25 OFFLINE   RJ992

RJ992

Stunt Coordinator

• 231 posts

Posted January 10 2015 - 02:59 PM

I'm sure it'll be released in the USA eventually. You could buy a multi-region blu-ray player. I have one but its not in 3D.

Uh...no it wont.  Disney has prohibited U.S. consumers from access to domestic 3D BDs.  So much so that, unlike previous Disney discs, RATATOUILLE is Region-locked.

#22 of 25 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 568 posts

Posted February 18 2015 - 12:23 PM

I purchased this title from Amazon France.  Of course there is no tracking info on it.  I think, using the google translator, that is should have arrived by February 13  (Friday the 13th......it didn't).  I really do think it should take longer than that.....but does anyone have a guess as to how long it might take to get the disc??   Thanks for the help.

#23 of 25 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,534 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted February 19 2015 - 09:19 AM

It has taken me as much as 2 weeks to get something from Amazon UK, never ordered from FR.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#24 of 25 OFFLINE   Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,482 posts

Posted February 19 2015 - 09:37 AM

I purchased this title from Amazon France.  Of course there is no tracking info on it.  I think, using the google translator, that is should have arrived by February 13  (Friday the 13th......it didn't).  I really do think it should take longer than that.....but does anyone have a guess as to how long it might take to get the disc??   Thanks for the help.

The shipments from the European Amazon sites are taking quite a bit longer to reach the U.S. than they did, say, a year ago. I suspect this has something to do with new security rules. In any case, allow 2-3 weeks. I know...annoying. I order from UK, France and Germany frequently and have noted a slowing trend in delivery. Such is life.

#25 of 25 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 568 posts

Posted February 19 2015 - 11:29 AM

It arrived!......Thanks all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users