What's new

EA access, new gaming subscription service... For Xbox one! (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Because what people want to do is pay money on a monthly or annual basis to play last year's versions of annual franchises.This is kind of silly. Only EA? Only on XBO? Come on. As an EA Origin thing I could understand but this is pointless.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Sony declined to let EA put this on PS4 because they agree with me that it wasn't worth it.

If it was $5 access to a TON of EA games then I would understand. But its games that are going to basically be abandoned by the time you get to play them. If there is 1 game on there that I'd really like to play and I can pay $5 for 1 month to play it, then I understand that. But who wants to play the games they're going to offer anymore?

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'd play last year's Madden for free along with the other stuff I really like, like Battlefield. We'll see but I expect you'll find it to be quite popular.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well, its not playing Madden for free, it's playing Madden for $5/month. Also, is that $5/month on top of XBL Gold?

I just don't think EA has a strong enough catalog of games to make this worth it. I could easily see myself not playing anything for a good couple months and just losing the money.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
LMAO:
850328853600754211.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members