Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Person of Interest (Season 4)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 of 186 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,751 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted March 25 2015 - 07:17 PM

The ruckus with Reese and the bounty hunter handcuffed together in the butcher shop was one of the more interesting fight sequences the show has pulled off lately.

Nice showcase tonight for Amy Acker. That being said, I hope they don't try to play a romantic angle between Root and Harold. Her feelings for Harold run deep, but it should stay the twisted mentor/pupil relationship that it is. And something tells me that's not the last we've seen of Harold's Trojan horse.

Annie Ilonzeh really didn't impress me during her run on the failed "Charlie's Angels" reboot, but I'm really enjoying her as the newest of the show's revolving roster of recurring characters. The idea that the Machine has recruited her using Samaritan's tactics is fascinating.

#182 of 186 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,176 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted March 27 2015 - 12:24 PM

Yeah, the romance in the air stuff was hot and heavy this week, and it gave me some pause. The last thing I want to see this show bogged down with is romantic entanglements, but I see them creeping in little by little. I suspect John's new lady love will meet a bad end by the end of the season giving him renewed vigor in the payback department.

#183 of 186 OFFLINE   Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 25,703 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted March 27 2015 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, the romance in the air stuff was hot and heavy this week, and it gave me some pause. The last thing I want to see this show bogged down with is romantic entanglements, but I see them creeping in little by little. I suspect John's new lady love will meet a bad end by the end of the season giving him renewed vigor in the payback department.

Nothing wrong with them having some romantic interests.  All work and no play makes Reese and Harold characters with one dimensional lives.

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Listing

#184 of 186 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,990 posts

Posted March 27 2015 - 03:59 PM

Slightly off topic. Almost done with my POI autograph matte.

JoNMEQ.jpg

Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#185 of 186 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,751 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted March 27 2015 - 04:23 PM

Very cool, Todd!

#186 of 186 OFFLINE   jaspeter4eva

jaspeter4eva

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted March 27 2015 - 05:18 PM