Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Avalanche (1978) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,561 posts

Posted June 27 2014 - 09:17 AM

avalanche.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,561 posts

Posted June 28 2014 - 12:07 PM

gallery_269895_23_84191.jpg

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   darkrock17

darkrock17

Supporting Actor

• 824 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted June 28 2014 - 03:33 PM

I'll probably get this, I saw this poster as well as Meteor in the documentary BOOM! Hollywood's Greatest Disaster Movies which I'm suprised wasn't included on either The Poseidon Adventure or The Towering Inferno blu-ray, it could have to do with the clip lisencing that made it not avaliable. That documentary should be re-released again.  

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Dr Griffin

Dr Griffin

Supporting Actor

• 680 posts
  • LocationThe wilds of Pennsylvania

Posted July 24 2014 - 05:22 AM

I love me some 70s disaster schlock! Just kidding somewhat, some of 'em are pretty good. I'll be adding this, but I'm not too familiar with Scorpion Releasing, have they released many Blu-rays?

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 1,928 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted July 24 2014 - 05:36 AM

The use of original art on these covers is a HUGE plus. Can't stress that enough.

• andySu likes this

RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos. 

#6 of 7 ONLINE   atfree

atfree

Screenwriter

• 1,132 posts
  • LocationBoiling Springs, South Carolina

Posted July 24 2014 - 06:07 AM

I love what Kino Lorber and Scorpion are doing but.....I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this one. I saw it in the theater (with 3 other people in the audience) and one other time on premium cable. It's baaaaaad. And it's not one of those that's so bad it's good....it's just bad.

• Dr Griffin likes this

Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.  Roger Thornhill (Cary Grant), Hitchcock's North By Northwest (1959)

My Blu-Ray Collection: http://www.blu-ray.c...on.php?u=153595

My modest setup: TV- Panny TC-P46ST30; HT- Panny SC-BTT370 Blu-ray Home Theater System; Satellite: Directv HR24 HD-DVR; Gaming: Sony PS3

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Dr Griffin

Dr Griffin

Supporting Actor

• 680 posts
  • LocationThe wilds of Pennsylvania

Posted July 24 2014 - 10:35 AM

I know I've seen at least part of this before on TV, but don't remember much. Sometimes I just feel the need to wallow in a bad 70s movie; if it's a disaster flick, all the better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users