What's new

Soundbar w/ Bluetooth Headphone Support (1 Viewer)

vesterholt

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
I'm trying to solve two problems at once, preferably with one product:

1. I'm looking for a sound bar for my new TV. It doesn't have to be fancy or powerful - I don't like loud sound and am not an audiophile. I just want something that sounds better than my TV's rear-facing speakers which are so bad I often need to use subtitles, even for things in American English. Ideally I would like it to be nice looking and low profile - appearance is more important than sound quality for me.

2. I live in an open loft-style space. Often my wife is doing work at home and she requires absolute silence in the entire apartment, so I would like to get some wireless / bluetooth headphones. Again, they don't have to be fancy, just sound decent.

Is anyone aware of a product that integrates both? Ideally, what I would be looking for would be a sound bar that serves as the connection point for the headphones where you can just hit a button and the sound will switch from the bar to the headphones. I know there are a lot of sound bars that can RECEIVE a Bluetooth signal from a phone, iPod, etc., but I want one that can send to headphones. If something like this doesn't exist, can someone suggest a pair of products that would allow me to accomplish this. I'd ideally like to spend $250 total on this.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
What's interesting is that a lot of these sound bars and home theater in a box systems
incorporate Bluetooth technology to carry their signal.

I am just not certain whether you can tap into it with your phone or a wireless headset.

I would think the system needs to have the ability to "pair" with specific accessories.

I am at a loss to give you an answer -- though I completely understand your need for one.

Hopefully one of our members will have a more qualified answer than I can provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks