Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Hollywood '3D' film makers could learn from nature documentaries

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 of 24 OFFLINE   StephenDH

StephenDH

Stunt Coordinator

• 197 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted June 26 2014 - 10:47 AM

I wish we'd get a proper Blu of Jaws 3D! I've only ever seen poor anaglyph copies.

Unless it's a vast improvement on the print I saw when it first came out, you're really not missing much.

"They say money talks; all mine ever said was "Goodbye."": Dick Spanner.

#22 of 24 OFFLINE   Jari K

Jari K

Producer

• 3,227 posts

Posted June 26 2014 - 01:43 PM

We all love the first Jaws and all that, but c'mon, give us the sequels too on BD! It's sad that some people put one film on a pedestal and at the same time brush the sequels under the rug. Pisses me off, actually.

#23 of 24 OFFLINE   FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

映画ファン

• 5,027 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted June 26 2014 - 01:49 PM

We all love the first Jaws and all that, but c'mon, give us the sequels too on BD! It's sad that some people put one film on a pedestal and at the same time brush the sequels under the rug. Pisses me off, actually.

I agree, give us the sequels, Jaws 2 isn't too bad and if the original Jaws didn't exist it would be thought of more highly, i'd love to see Jaws 3D on blu ray and as for Jaws: The Revenge,  well i do need a new coaster for my cup of tea in the morning.

:Fun Movie Quotes:

"A good body with a dull brain is as cheap as life itself"   

"Maybe it's a sheep dog... let's keep going" 

"Please doctor, I've got to ask this. It sounds like, well, just as though you're describing some form of super carrot"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#24 of 24 OFFLINE   Jari K

Jari K

Producer

• 3,227 posts

Posted June 26 2014 - 02:18 PM

Jaws box for 25$. Like The Exorcist one. I would like that. And LE set w Jaws 3 in 3D. Paramount, don't steal my idea.
  • Josh Steinberg likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users