• 39,954 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 10:24 AM

THE MENTALIST_S6.jpg  

2014 People’s Choice Awards Nominee For Favorite TV Crime Drama

THE MENTALIST: THE COMPLETE SIXTH SEASON

The Five-Disc Set Features All 22 Episodes Plus A

Never-Before-Seen Red John Featurette

Available on DVD September 30, 2014

BURBANK, CA (June 17, 2014) - Emmy® and Golden Globe nominee Simon Baker returns for Season Six of The Mentalist, which will be released on DVD September 30, from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group. The DVD release includes all 22 one-hour episodes from the sixth season, plus an all-new never-before-seen featurette. The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season is priced to own at $59.98 SRP.

And then there were seven! CBI criminal consultant and former sham psychic Patrick Jane is closing in on the elusive serial killer Red John – who murdered Jane’s family years before.  Armed with a list of seven suspects (confirmed by the diabolical killer himself), Jane and the CBI team – including Teresa Lisbon, Kimball Cho, Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt – will narrow down the list in Season Six, while simultaneously solving the state’s most serious crimes.  Could Red John be cult leader Bret Stiles?  The super-suspicious Bob Kirkland?  Ghoulish forensic analyst Brett Partridge? Law officials Ray Haffner, Reede Smith or Sheriff McAllister?  Or the director of the CBI himself? The chase is on. 

Also starring Robin Tunney (Prison Break), Tim Kang (The Forgotten), Owain Yeoman (Troy), Amanda Righetti (The O.C.) Rockmond Dunbar (Sons of Anarchy) and Emily Swallow (Southland), TheMentalist was created by Bruno Heller (HBO’s Rome), who executive produces along with Chris Long (Criminal Minds), Tom Szentgyorgyi (Lie to Me), Daniel Cerone (Dexter) and Eoghan Mahony (Rome). The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television.

MARKETING SUPPORT

The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season will be supported with a national media and publicity campaign.

SPECIAL FEATURES

·         Patrick Jane: Redeemed, Recovered, Restored: Bruno Heller Reveals The Mythology Of Red John

·         Deleted Scenes

22 ONE-HOUR EPISODES

1.    The Desert Rose

2.    Black-Winged Redbird

3.    Wedding in Red

4.    Red Listed

5.    The Red Tattoo

6.    Fire and Brimstone

7.    The Great Red Dragon

8.    Red John

9.    My Blue Heaven

10.  Green Thumb

11.  White Lines

12.  The Golden Hammer

13.  Black Helicopters

14.  Grey Water

15.  White as the Driven Snow

16.  Violets

17.  Silver Wings of Time

18.  Forest Green

19.  Brown Eyed Girls

20.  Il Tavolo Bianco

21.  Black Hearts

22.  Blue Bird

BASICS

$59.98 SRP

Street Date: September 30, 2014

5 DVD-9s

Languages:  English (5.1), Portuguese

Subtitles:  ESDH, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Portuguese

Aspect Ratio: 16 x 9 Widescreen

Approximate running time: Feature - 927 minutes. Enhanced Content - 24 minutes

DVD Catalog # 1000436130

UPC # 883929373864

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

映画ファン

• 5,027 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted June 17 2014 - 02:32 PM

I absolutely loved the final episode, i watched this show in high definition and i think it's a shame it's only a DVD release.

• Walter Kittel likes this

:Fun Movie Quotes:

"A good body with a dull brain is as cheap as life itself"   

"Maybe it's a sheep dog... let's keep going" 

"Please doctor, I've got to ask this. It sounds like, well, just as though you're describing some form of super carrot"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,266 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted June 17 2014 - 06:34 PM

Many people have not liked the reboot in Austin FBI, but I have completely enjoyed it without all the continual tracking and trapping of Red John. That went on about one season too long.

I, too, wish the show was being offered in Blu-ray.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   David Weicker

David Weicker

Screenwriter

• 1,616 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 07:45 PM

Well, season 1 came out on Blu via the Archives. Perhaps the other seasons may eventually follow suit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users