Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Boy on a Dolphin (1957)

Fox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   Ed Lachmann

Ed Lachmann

Supporting Actor

• 581 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 10:27 AM

Well, Fox showing some interest in a blu-ray of BOAD gives a ray of hope, at least.  It does seem to indicate that good elements exist.  And, I must admit, I've really come to admire Fox SO MUCH more than the underachievers at, say, WB.  They did just give us AGONY AND THE ECSTASY and 300 SPARTANS and let LONG HOT SUMMER and O. HENRY'S FULL HOUSE go to Germany.  Let's keep our hopes up, as this is really good news.  Just hope Fox is listening in here!

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   john a hunter

john a hunter

Supporting Actor

• 645 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 03:27 PM

TT would have "Boy On a Dolphin" high on their list, mainly because of Hugo Friedhofer's acclaimed and haunting score.

Let's hope a nice new Anamorphic print turns up for them soon, as it did for "Violent Saturday"

Doug.

I hope you are right Doug.

Nothing in the latest TT releases interests me so I trust it won't be too long in coming.

• Ed Lachmann likes this

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   Ed Lachmann

Ed Lachmann

Supporting Actor

• 581 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 04:21 PM

I hope you are right Doug.

Nothing in the latest TT releases interests me so I trust it won't be too long in coming.

God, let's hope so!  This plethora of 80s and 90s titles is depressing.

• john a hunter and John Hermes like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users