Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie from the Great Country of Texas!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   ClickingArrow

ClickingArrow

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted June 14 2014 - 02:46 PM

Howdy Y'all! Yup, Texas born & raised... & stuck here! :)

Anyways, just joined as I have a Lot of DVD's and some I needed to put up for sale. I Love watching movies at home, Especially with someone who enjoys them as much as I do. As in someone who says "Pause" if they need to take a break, as opposed to the casual watcher who just moves about as he/she pleases with no consideration to the atmosphere!

As for home theater, well I just sold a very nice Pioneer set, and am currently trying to sell my Kenwood/Sony set as well. Times are very tough right now and I need money pronto, otherwise I'd be keeping this stuff. I have already sold over 200 DVD movies and my VHS collection of 339 movies :(   ...  My goal however is to eventually land that Great Job that I'm looking for and replace All my movies with the latest & greatest platform at the time (blu-ray?), as well as my home theater setup!

Anyways, glad to be here amongst like minded peeps!

Peace!

Vance aka ClickingArrow

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg

Screenwriter

• 2,679 posts

Posted June 14 2014 - 03:10 PM

Hi Vance!

Sorry to hear that you're going through some tough times and have to downsize... I found myself in a similar position a few years ago, and I'm just crawling out of it now... so don't give up hope, it can and will get better!  Speaking from experience, I know how much it sucks being without that great job, and I also know what a huge difference it makes when it finally comes through.  "Good luck" doesn't seem like enough to say, but truly I hope things work out in end (and hopefully sooner vs later)

Welcome aboard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users