What's new

Newbie from the Great Country of Texas! (1 Viewer)

ClickingArrow

Auditioning
Real Name
Vance
Howdy Y'all! Yup, Texas born & raised... & stuck here! :)

Anyways, just joined as I have a Lot of DVD's and some I needed to put up for sale. I Love watching movies at home, Especially with someone who enjoys them as much as I do. As in someone who says "Pause" if they need to take a break, as opposed to the casual watcher who just moves about as he/she pleases with no consideration to the atmosphere!

As for home theater, well I just sold a very nice Pioneer set, and am currently trying to sell my Kenwood/Sony set as well. Times are very tough right now and I need money pronto, otherwise I'd be keeping this stuff. I have already sold over 200 DVD movies and my VHS collection of 339 movies :( ... My goal however is to eventually land that Great Job that I'm looking for and replace All my movies with the latest & greatest platform at the time (blu-ray?), as well as my home theater setup!

Anyways, glad to be here amongst like minded peeps!
Peace!

Vance aka ClickingArrow

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Hi Vance!

Sorry to hear that you're going through some tough times and have to downsize... I found myself in a similar position a few years ago, and I'm just crawling out of it now... so don't give up hope, it can and will get better! Speaking from experience, I know how much it sucks being without that great job, and I also know what a huge difference it makes when it finally comes through. "Good luck" doesn't seem like enough to say, but truly I hope things work out in end (and hopefully sooner vs later)

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks