-

Photo
- - - - -

Dynamic Mounting (Down and Out Swivel Mount)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   njm801

njm801

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 08 2014 - 02:35 PM

Recently I purchased the down and out swivel mount from www.dynamicmounting.com to solve the problem of mounting a tv above our fireplace. And before a debate starts about the problems with that, a tv is not a problem above a fireplace as long as the mantle is large enough to deflect heat away from the tv, and in this case it is, so no problems. We just finished installing the mount for our 60" tv and I am happy to say that it works great. The design of the mount makes it very easy to use and the look is not too bulky. This is the only mount available that allows you to extend your tv not only out , but also down (hence the name down and out).This particular model also allows you to swivel your tv from side to side at any point along its path. The installation was not difficult but it does require at least two people. I found it best to print off the template from their website to help with marking the holes. I am happy to share my positive experience with this product, and even more so when the company offers $100 rebate for doing so. I appreciate a well run business that is not afraid to try something new and I believe that Dynamic Mounting has done just that.

photo 2.JPG photo 5.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 1.JPG

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 13,881 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted June 08 2014 - 02:58 PM

And you couldn't just find one of the other "dynamic mounting advert...I mean posts" and bump it?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   orracle6

orracle6

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 09:05 AM

just recently purchased this mount as well, there really is nothing else on the market like it. Built solid and sleek. Its a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for, and it works great for my household that has a 2 story chimney in a room with all windows and no wall space. tv ontop of the chimney was the only route to go, but above the chimney was a neck sore. pull down mount just makes sense. They offer a large rebate for spreading the word, just one more additional plus. 

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 13,881 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted September 20 2014 - 11:52 AM

Should we send an email to DM to add HTF to their "you won't get your $50" list?

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   njm801

njm801

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 04:41 PM

And you couldn't just find one of the other "dynamic mounting advert...I mean posts" and bump it?

Should we send an email to DM to add HTF to their "you won't get your $50" list?

Its a great product that is trying to do something different and I think thats great. Probably could've bumped a post but didn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users