What's new

24: Live Another Day (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Safari002.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I'm definitely in, just a question of when -- if it's timed to come out the week after the finale, I may wait and make it a holiday wish list item. But this will be mine! :)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
TravisR said:
^ They're in the middle of shooting the finale right now so they'll be editing right up until it airs. My guess is that it'll be out in the fall.
I had no idea the show hadn't already been shot much earlier in the season. I've been very pleased with this reboot, so I'll look forward to this release.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Yeah, they started shooting right around the end of January or maybe even the very beginning of February. That seems like they're cutting it close but given the nature of the show, I guess that's fitting. :)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
TravisR said:
^ Yeah, they started shooting right around the end of January or maybe even the very beginning of February. That seems like they're cutting it close but given the nature of the show, I guess that's fitting. :)
They've always cut it surprisingly close.

I remember being stunned the first time I read that for each season, they never did a complete outline of where they wanted to go. This seems like the kind of show where it would be necessary to write all 24 scripts before shooting a single one, or at the very least, outlining them all, but it doesn't seem like that's part of their gameplan. They're flying by the seat of their pants as much as the audience is. President Logan wound up being the big bad in Season 5, for instance, but I'm pretty sure they had no idea of that when they started shooting the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks