Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

SPHE Press Release: Ghostbusters I & II 30th Anniversary Blu-rays

Sony Pictures

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   Tony J Case

Tony J Case

Screenwriter

• 1,766 posts

Posted August 06 2014 - 10:09 PM

Wait - they dump the trailers? The trailers were goddamed awesome! What the hell, studio!

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,393 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted August 07 2014 - 08:12 AM

Wait - they dump the trailers? The trailers were goddamed awesome! What the hell, studio!

I don't get it. It's like a throwback to the days when Sony would throw on a bunch of trailers for what seemed like every movie except the one on the disc.

Still, it looks like the transfer is an improvement. I'll pick up the double feature.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then.

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,506 posts

Posted September 11 2014 - 09:35 AM

According to the reviews on Blu-ray.com, they are included.  Ghostbusters II has three.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users