What's new

Who was the BIGGEST Female Teen Idol of the '90s? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Britney, Christina, Brandy, Melissa Joan, Alicia, Tiffani, and Mandy are some of the biggest teen idols of the 90s. What are your suggestions?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I know Who's the Boss was in the 80's
But Alyssa Milano was still popular in the 90's right?
But I'm sure there were others that were more popular over her.

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
JohnS said:
I know Who's the Boss was in the 80'sBut Alyssa Milano was still popular in the 90's right?But I'm sure there were others that were more popular over her.
She was a teen idol until 1992, when she cut her hair off, and went provocative, appearing in such teen unfriendly filcks as the Max After Dark filck Poison Ivy 2 (1996), and guest starring in Showtime's The Outer Limits.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
The 90's could not keep up with the amount of hotties that spanned music/TV/movies. Could never pick just one so I'll start with:

90's.jpg

90's1.jpg

90's3.jpg

90's4.jpg

90's 5.jpg

90's 6.jpg

90's7.jpg

90's 8.jpg

90's 9.jpg

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
T
Bryan^H said:
The 90's could not keep up with the amount of hotties that spanned music/TV/movies. Could never pick just one so I'll start with
To begin with, Pamela, Tori Amos, or Liz Phair are NOT teen idols!!! You got this all wrong!!!! it has to be a female teen idol from the 90s that is under 22, graced the covers of Tiger Beat, Teen Beat, Bop, 16, etc., and appeared in kid-friendly TV shows!!!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
DisneySwan1990 said:
TTo begin with, Pamela, Tori Amos, or Liz Phair are NOT teen idols!!! You got this all wrong!!!! it has to be a female teen idol from the 90s that is under 22, graced the covers of Tiger Beat, Teen Beat, Bop, 16, etc., and appeared in kid-friendly TV shows!!!
You're right. I got carried away. For what it's worth I was a teen in the early 90's, Liz Phair, Tori Amos, and Gilian Anderson were my idols ;)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Bryan^H said:
The 90's could not keep up with the amount of hotties that spanned music/TV/movies. Could never pick just one so I'll start with:

attachicon.gif
90's3.jpg
Is the third picture from the top Molly Ringwald? Enjoy her work but don't think she qualifies as a hottie.

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Stan said:
If we're going by mass, probably Roseanne Barr. :)
I can make up a REAL LIST if you don't wanna come up with real ones!!!!Topagana from Boy Meets WorldShanice WilsonJennifer Love HewittTatiyana AliTiffanyDebbie Gibson
[Moderator Note: please recall prior warning. I lightly edited your comment, rather than removing it.
This is the second warning about insulting other members. A third time will result in timeout from the forum.]

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
the 90s ? i was under my rock in that decade !!

in the pic right below the baywatch pic, who is the girl in the middle ?

she is darling cute in that pic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks