What's new

3D Treasure of the 4 Crowns 2D Dvd (1 Viewer)

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
Shout Factory is putting this out in July as a 4 pack with Shake Hands with the Devil, I Escaped From Devil's Island, and the Final Option. I'm wondering after Amityville 3D did they consider putting out a 3D Blu, or maybe it's a possibility? Pessimistic as not only is it bundled with 3 other titles but only on Dvd...

pinknik

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
I'd buy a blu-ray 3-D of it. Pass on 2-D for the 80's 3-D movies, as they lose most of their appeal without it, IMO.

pinknik

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
I wonder if Amityville 3-D would have sold more if it hadn't been tied to the box set? I guess that's always a gamble for reissue companies.

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
No one should have to endure "Treasure of the Four Crowns" more than once.

Vahan_Nisanain

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Vahan_Nisanain
Tony Anthony was the only English-speaking actor in this film. Did his actual voice ever appear in any of his films (including this), or is it a complete mystery?

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Vahan_Nisanain said:
Tony Anthony was the only English-speaking actor in this film. Did his actual voice ever appear in any of his films (including this), or is it a complete mystery?
I always thought thought Tony Anthony was a pseudonym for an Italian actor; I never realised he was American until I saw the interview with him elsewhere on this forum. :blush:

MaxMorrow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Peter Roberts
Vahan_Nisanain said:
Tony Anthony was the only English-speaking actor in this film.
Gene Quintano (who played Ed and also produced and has a story credit) would be another English-speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks