What's new

International AGACHATE MALDITO (DUCK YOU SUCKER) (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Agachate Maldito (Duck You Sucker) is another fantastic Sergio Leone movie that is only available on DVD in Region 1. Through Blu-ray review I was able to purchase Agachate Maldito (Duck You Sucker) which is a Spanish release. The video is excellent filmed in a consistent manner of the Clint Eastwood Leone westerns which gives you the perspective of the dry bleached out desert country side the movie takes place in. The movie setting has a very dry parched look. The audio is Dolby Digital Stereo very robust with the subwoffer adding lots of bass to the many explosion throughout the movie.

Video: 1080P/24
Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0
Region Code: Region-Free (The Blu-ray played with my player set to Region-A so I assume Region-Free)

Duck You Sucker or A Fist Full of Dynamite stars James Coburg and Rod Steiger is an action packed movie that takes place during one of Mexico's revolutions. James Coburg an IRA explosives expert on the run meets Rod Steiger and his family of bandits. They are an unlikely pair that join together to rob a bank as well as becoming involved in the revolution.

Duck you Sucker aka A Fist Full of Dynamite is a teriffic movie on par with other Leone great westerns, Once upon a Time in the West and The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

97425_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks