Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

X-Rite Calibration Hardware Trade-In Offer

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee

Executive Producer

• 10,588 posts
  • LocationSince 2006

Posted April 03 2014 - 10:04 AM

I've been looking at updating my monitor calibration hardware/software and saw X-Rite just announced a rebate in conjunction with a calibrator hardware trade-in program. This is 1) great timing and 2) a great idea since all my upgrade scenarios involve investing in both new hardware and software, leaving me with a functioning, but ultimately incompatible, puck.

Check out B&H's listing for the ColorMunki Display and click on the link about more rebates:

http://www.bhphotovi...ki_Display.html

• Sam Posten likes this
One thing leads to another at cameronyee.com

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield

Executive Producer

• 10,616 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 04 2014 - 10:43 AM

I have not tried the X-Rite product, but it gets decent reviews. I get good results with the Datacolor Spyder3, and have not seen the need to upgrade to their version 4 so far.

I am thinking about upgrading my monitor, though. My wife is using an old, cheap 4x3 LCD screen, so I was thinking of upgrading my Samsung LCD to one of the Dell U2414 models and giving her my display.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee

Executive Producer

• 10,588 posts
  • LocationSince 2006

Posted April 04 2014 - 11:08 AM

Here's a direct link to the online rebate form: http://www.rapid-reb...anding/XR141301

One thing leads to another at cameronyee.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users