Hi all, and thanks in advance for any help you're able to lend this novice.
About 6-7 years ago, I purchased a Intro Sony HT7100DH Intro System, with the following components:
- STR-K7100 Receiver (900w Max; 140w per Channel; 10% THD)
- SS-CNP900 Center Channel Speaker
- SS-MSP7000 Front Channel Speakers
- SS-SRP7000 Rear Channel Speakers
- SA-WP780 Subwoofer (8" Speaker @ 200w)
I have no idea what the size of the speakers are for the front, center & rear speakers, only that they are relatively small bookshelfs
I have the surrounds ceiling mounted, and directed appropriately, but I've found that I can't seem to get much sound out of the rear speakers while watching movies / TV in 5.1
Do I not have enough power going to the rear speakers? (140w not enough?)
Is there an EQ or other setting that I can better distribute the sound toward the rear? (I've looked through the manual, and found nothing)
Do I need larger speakers?
Edited by RajCaj, April 01 2014 - 01:05 PM.