Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Tired of Comcast LIES!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Everett Stallings

Everett Stallings

Second Unit

• 393 posts
  • LocationWilmington,De

Posted March 30 2014 - 09:07 AM

Been trying to get my BILL fixed this past 2 months. They are charging for 2 boxes,never had more then one,also modem,& install fee for replacement box. Told would be no charge! Now I am trying to change to just internet service. Will get by with NetFlix,Hulu & Amazon Prime. Was told I could get a pkg. price of $99.00, but when I asked what that included she said I need to call back Mon. 3/31???. All I would suggest to all is look at your bill carefully.

Former projectionist @ all downtown theatres in Balto. City.Which are all closed. frown.gif

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   John Garcia

John Garcia

Executive Producer

• 11,550 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted March 31 2014 - 09:41 AM

I bought my own modem for this same reason. They kept charging me for a modem I never had and had to get it credited after MULTIPLE complaints to them.  I dropped them years ago and when I moved to my new place, I had no option but to go with them this time, much to my displeasure.

Get used to it too, they're only going to get worse.

HT: Emotiva UMC-200, Emotiva XPA-3, Carnegie Acoustics CSB-1s + CSC-1, GR Research A/V-1s, Epik Empire, Oppo BDP-105, PS4, PS3,URC R-50, APC-H10, Panamax 5100 Bluejeans Cable
System Two: Marantz PM7200, Pioneer FS52s, Panasonic BD79
(stolen) : Marantz SR-8300, GR Research A/V-2s, Sony SCD-222ES SACD, Panasonic BD-65, PS3 60G (250G)

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeff Robertson

Jeff Robertson

Second Unit

• 458 posts

Posted March 31 2014 - 10:43 AM

I have no love for Time Warner either, but I would rather stick with them the way they are. I really hope the aquisition is halted by the government.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   jrdnlc

jrdnlc

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted March 31 2014 - 02:20 PM

I have no love for DirecTV or Comcast. I left them both a while back and i am happy with Time Warner now.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 17,068 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted July 15 2014 - 06:43 AM

Jeez: http://techcrunch.co...ilarity-ensues/

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 17,068 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted July 16 2014 - 06:55 AM

Interesting take by someone who claims to have worked there, remember there is no way to prove they are legit tho:
http://np.reddit.com...nful_to/ciy33bx

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users