What's new

What would you like to see from Twilight Time next? (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
TT has already released one of my favorite films(Conrack) but I'm greedy. When one of my favorites is released, I move to the next on my list. And that would be:
tyold.jpg

tyold2.png

The Year Of Living Dangerously(1982-MGM)

With an isolated score by Maurice Jarre(a bit of Vangelis thrown in for good measure). It would be great.

So what do the rest of you Twilight Time shoppers want?

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
HAWAII---MISSISSIPPI BURNING---LOVE AND DEATH---A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM--EXODUS.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I'd love to see The Year of Living Dangerously, as well, but sadly, it's not going to happen. Warner controls it.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
My MGM want list ExodusHow To Succeed In Business The Hallelujah TrailA Funny Thing Happened The Russians are ComingThe Night They Raided Minsky'sTopkapi The PartyAlice's RestaurantThe Music LoversCold TurkeyTom SawyerBound For GloryThe Hawaiians And of course the Pink Panther titles. I would love to have Hawaii but only the longer Roadshow version.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
I do not who owns the rights but how about the following movies:

Key Largo, The Big Sleep, Hud, Junior Bonner, Cross Of Iron, The Wind And The Lion, Hell In The Pacific, The Yakuza, Streets Of Fire, The Land That Time Forgot, The People That Time Forgot, Village Of The Damned.

I thought I read somewhere that Warner Bros was going to release Pat Garret And Billy The Kid but if not then add that to the above.

Now, I do know that they don't have rights to two of my Holy Grails in high def specifically El Cid and The Fall Of The Roman Empire.
(maybe even 4K somebody please :) )

Regards,

bruceames

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bruce Ames
The Snake Pit
Call Northside 777
Nightmare Alley
My Darling Clementine
Mr. Majestyk
Breakheart Pass
Chato's Land

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
SAhmed said:
I do not who owns the rights but how about the following movies:Key Largo, The Big Sleep, Hud, Junior Bonner, Cross Of Iron, The Wind And The Lion, Hell In The Pacific, The Yakuza, Streets Of Fire, The Land That Time Forgot, The People That Time Forgot, Village Of The Damned.I thought I read somewhere that Warner Bros was going to release Pat Garret And Billy The Kid but if not then add that to the above.Now, I do know that they don't have rights to two of my Holy Grails in high def specifically El Cid and The Fall Of The Roman Empire.(maybe even 4K somebody please :) ),
Most of those are owned by Warner's and Universal so they are out of the contest since TT does not have an agreement with those companies. HUD, The Land That Time Forgot, The People That Time Forgot are with companies that work with TT.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Billy Wilder with or without I.A.L. Diamond (One, Two, Three, The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes, Kiss Me, Stupid, Witness for the Prosecution).

Jack Lemmon with or without Walter Matthau (How to Murder Your Wife, Phffft, The Wackiest Ship in the Army, The Front Page, The Fortune Cookie, Operation Mad Ball)

Peter Sellers with and without Margaret Rutherford (both The Mouse That Roared [Sony] & The Mouse on the Moon [MGM], The World of Henry Orient, The Wrong Box, The Party).

Lots of individual titles, including: Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension, Moulin Rouge (1952), The Flight of the Phoenix, The Sicilian Clan, Sink the Bismarck, Morituri, and any of the Fox Noirs.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
The Sicilian Clan is available region-free from Amazon.fr. There are reviews online.The Time Forgot movies are naturals for Shout/Scream Factory.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
HELL IN THE PACIFIC is an ABC Pictures film and while it is licensed by MGM from Disney, it more than likely can not be sub-licensed to Twilight. Wish they could for I would love to see SONG OF NORWAY, ADVENTURES OF TOMSAWYER, and KRAKATOA EAST OF JAVA.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Bob Cashill said:
The Sicilian Clan is available region-free from Amazon.fr. There are reviews online. The Time Forgot movies are naturals for Shout/Scream Factory.
Thanks Bob. But with that baby I want to see a Twilight Time-calibre showcase including Morricone's hauntingly beautiful score isolated.

Waiting patiently with fingers crossed...

Jeffrey:K

Second Unit
From MGM:

Across 110th Street, Visit to a Chief's Son, Smile, Valentino, Thieves Like Us, The Offence, Gator, White Lightning

From Fox:

W.W. and the Dixie Dancekings, End of the Game, Sodom and Gomorrah, Luna

From Sony/Columbia:

White Line Fever, Buster and Billie, The Stone Killer, California Split

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Shout was trying to do W W and the Dixie Dance Kings but there is serious music right problems so the dropped the title. I would not hold my breath on this one. There also appears to be some problems with Buster and Billie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks