What's new

Need advice on a 3 zone, stereo receiver for new house (1 Viewer)

Rex_Dart

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
My new house is almost finished, and the A/V contractor will be there this week to install the ceiling speakers & wall controls. I have a pair of Proficient 610 being installed in the following rooms (8 speakers total):

[*]Master bath
[*]Home office
[*]Kitchen
[*]Family room
[/list]
I'd like some advice on a stereo receiver/amp that has zone 3 capabilities (the kitchen & family room are open & next to each other, so they can be in the same zone. My audio sources for the system will be analog:

[*]Rocki
[*]Logitech UE Smart Radio
[/list]
Both inputs are controlled by our android phones, so it would be nice to be able to control the receiver via android as well, but not a deal breaker. This receiver will be stored in a closet by the speaker panel, and won't be used for any home theater functions. Can a single receiver power this system? Not looking for a top of the line system; just something that I can send 2 different powered analog sources to 3 different zones.

Thanks!

Rex_Dart

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
Doing some further research I came across the Russound X75. Since both my inputs are smartphone controlled, I can use a pair of these to power my 3/4 zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks