What's new

The Time Machine (1960) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Preorder today. Amazon preorder prices tend to go up after initial posting.

amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "homethea02-20"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = "B00IYJFB2G"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IYJFB2G"; amzn_assoc_show_border = true; amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Same here. I wanted to make sure I got that great price and that Warners sees there is interest in these classics on Blu-ray.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Quick question Ron (which may have been answered before).If i pre-ordered a movie from another thread - the other Time Machine thread- using the link that was posted there, does HTF still get a cut?David

Paul_Warren

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
Ordered from the link as not sure when this will be available in UK recently a lot of these catalog blurays are not being made available outside US even when they are region free.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
David,

I think so.

I am not a fan of people posting their own Amazon links because I am not
certain if we get credit or not.

Much better to send me a PM and I can put our own link up there.

In any case, I appreciate you asking. Again, I *think* we get credit.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I don't even own a Blu-Ray player yet, but (fantasy) movies don't come much finer than this so I'll get it just in case...

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
bob kaplan said:
me too.....hope we might get some of the Parmount equivalent titles (WAR OF THE WORLDS, WORLDS COLLIDE) and Universal (THIS ISLAND EARTH)...some time soon.
If The TIme Machine sells well, then who knows? :D

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
W00T! It's coming just two days after my birthday! I'm hoping for some new special features, but will happily buy it regardless.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Ronald Epstein said:
Never saw this film, but based on its indicated popularity, I also preordered it...

...blindly.
Ron, sometimes I am absolutely astounded by the mainstream classics that you have never seen. Either you are very young, or you've lived your life under a rock! :D

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Done!

Everyone, if this is a day one purchase for you, secure that $13.99 price while you can! It's 99% likely it won't be that cheap come release date.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Ronald Epstein said:
Never saw this film, but based on its indicated popularity, I also preordered it...

...blindly.
I was only 4 years old when Time Machine was released in the theater. So, I didn't see it until years later when I purchased the LaserDisc version. It made me wish I could go back in time and see it in a beautiful art deco theater of '50s vintage! This movie reeks with all the reasons a young science fiction fan would want to go to the movies! Ron, you're gonna love it!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks