Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Paramount/Warner Triple Packs for May (Blu-ray)

Warner Paramount

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,555 posts

Posted March 09 2014 - 09:01 PM

grease.jpeg planes.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,250 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 08:05 PM

POPULAR

How about not re-releasing the same s**t that's been out for years and which most of us already own, and start providing us with Blu-rays of some of the many as-yet UNRELEASED Blu-ray titles you have access to through your Paramount deal and your own neglected library?

Many thanks.

• Mark B, Matt Hough, John Hermes and 6 others like this

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Brandon Conway

Brandon Conway

captveg

• 7,305 posts
  • LocationNorth Hollywood, CA

Posted March 12 2014 - 09:34 AM

POPULAR

I don't know why anyone complains about these repack releases. This forum is not the intended market. These are meant to sell to the mainstream, non-collector crowds.

• Stephen_J_H, TravisR, lukejosephchung and 1 other like this

"And now the reprimand, from an American critic. He reproaches me for using film as a sacred & lasting medium, like a painting or a book. He does not believe that filmmaking is an inferior art, but he believes, and quite rightly, that a reel goes quickly, that the public are looking above all for relaxation, that film is fragile and that it is pretentious to express the power of one's soul by such ephemeral and delicate means, that Charlie Chaplin's or Buster Keaton's first films can only be seen on very rare and badly spoiled prints. I add that the cinema is making daily progress and that eventually films that we consider marvelous today will soon be forgotten because of new dimensions & colour. This is true. But for 4 weeks this film [The Blood of a Poet] has been shown to audiences that have been so attentive, so eager & so warm, that I wonder after all there is not an anonymous public who are looking for more than relaxation in the cinema." - Jean Cocteau, 1932

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   albert_m2

albert_m2

Stunt Coordinator

• 110 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 11:38 AM

I would buy the vacation one since I've never purchased it before (only have Christmas Vacation).

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Ed Lachmann

Ed Lachmann

Supporting Actor

• 582 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 03:29 PM

How about not re-releasing the same s**t that's been out for years and which most of us already own, and start providing us with Blu-rays of some of the many as-yet UNRELEASED Blu-ray titles you have access to through your Paramount deal and your own neglected library?

Actually, that's a great idea.  They could press three title BDs of films they've already scanned for the streaming site, which would certainly sell more units of the "unprofitable" classics than if there were a single title involved.  Imagine, three historical epics, three screwball comedies, three musicals, three westerns, hell, the possibilities with their massive library are endless.

• lark144 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warner, Paramount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users