Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Speed 2: Cruise Control (Blu-ray) Speed/Speed 2 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Fox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,553 posts

Posted February 27 2014 - 10:03 PM

48169_large.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   John Stockton

John Stockton

Second Unit

• 364 posts

Posted February 28 2014 - 03:12 AM

Thanks Ron. I know I am in the extreme minority who like this film. Saw it at my favorite  theatre in LA and had a  total blast. This film also has one hell of a sound mix. I am looking forward to hearing it in lossless audio.

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 1,928 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted February 28 2014 - 09:00 AM

I'll always remember this movie as the first film I ever walked out of :lol: Just awful. I'm still glad it coming out, though. One less turd for Fox to worry about upgrading.

RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos. 

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   John Stockton

John Stockton

Second Unit

• 364 posts

Posted March 01 2014 - 07:16 PM

I'll always remember this movie as the first film I ever walked out of :lol: Just awful. I'm still glad it coming out, though. One less turd for Fox to worry about upgrading.

Well the first and the only film I ever walked out of was Johnny Mnemonic. Speed 2 was a masterpiece by comparison.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Michael Rogers

Michael Rogers

Supporting Actor

• 732 posts

Posted March 05 2014 - 04:44 PM

I enjoyed this movie (ducking)

#6 of 7 ONLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,385 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted March 06 2014 - 09:42 AM

Yeah, Speed 2 was really, really, bad.  I mean it was a bag of flaming turd on your doorstep.   :P  The edition with both movies should cost less.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 14,455 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted March 06 2014 - 09:45 AM

I'm just glad there is no...

Speed3: AutoPilot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users