• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   MCCLOUD

MCCLOUD

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted February 26 2014 - 01:24 PM

I would love to see the 1971-1972 Glenn Ford TV Show Cade's County released on DVD.  This show would be a great release for Timeless/Shout to release.  Cade's County is owned by Fox.  Since Timeless/Shout is releasing The Big Valley does anyone know if they might also release Cade's County or if some other company will release it anytime soon?  Thanks!

Robert

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Cowboy

Cowboy

Stunt Coordinator

• 81 posts

Posted February 26 2014 - 03:18 PM

I would buy Cade's County if they released it.I first saw the show years ago

on Tv Land when they aired a lot of rare shows.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,099 posts

Posted March 06 2014 - 10:49 PM

Who knows what might happen if Fox is willing to keep licensing shows. Right now what I have is a mixture of filmed episodes and some off air recordings and I'm still missing a few.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Professor Echo

Professor Echo

Screenwriter

• 1,530 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted March 10 2014 - 12:56 PM

I believe I have the complete one season set, but the quality on some of the episodes is barely watchable. On others it's quite good.

I personally love the series for its unique locale, interesting, if not particularly innovative characters and just the solid professionalism of Glenn Ford. One thing I didn't like was a change mid season to make Cade more of a plain clothes detective rather than a southwest sheriff. He wore a god awful brown suit rather than his Levi jacket and cowboy hat and looked like a displaced clown from any typical 70's cop show.
  • Shatner's Grim Reaper likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users