Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk theater seating

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 of 45 OFFLINE   alhutch

alhutch

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted November 13 2014 - 01:17 PM

I have posted for a while but the options for theater seating are plentiful depending on what your looking for.

Mfg.

Palliser

Jaymar

Row One

Seatraft

HTdesign

Movie Theater type seating like theaters

Coaster

Lane

There are lots of options from quick ship to custom theater seating that you can choose cover, and options.

Regards

Alan

HTmarket.com

#42 of 45 OFFLINE   DFurr

DFurr

Stunt Coordinator

• 136 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted January 21 2015 - 06:34 PM

I've always debated with myself about seating options for our screening room.  I just can't get away from the "real" theatre seating look.  I know they are not as comfortable as the leather seat versions but I just want my HT to resemble an older style from yesteryear.  I guess different strokes for different folks!!  One real plus using theatre seats is they are a fraction of the cost of the leather.

Here's what I decided on using.

Attached Images

• seat 1 IMG_1923.JPG
  • seat 2  IMG_1924.JPG

#43 of 45 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,697 posts

Posted February 15 2015 - 11:26 AM

I went to the Ultimate Home Theater showroom in Bridgewater NJ to try out their Home Theater chairs.  Roman has been very helpful answering questions via email and phone.  I feel very confident purchasing from him.

I wanted three chairs, but since I am dealing with a room that is just shy of 12 feet, I can only fit two with enough room on the sides for a walkway.

FC-Streamline-1017.jpg FC-Escape-1019.jpg

The Streamline 1017 on the top has motorized lumbar support and lit cupholders.  

The Escape 1019 on the bottom has bucket seats and motorized adjustable headrest.

Thought the 1019 was a bit more comfortable and very impressed with the motorized adjustable headrest, but the lit cupholders and motorized lumbar support on the 1017 is a really nice feature.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#44 of 45 OFFLINE   DFurr

DFurr

Stunt Coordinator

• 136 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted February 15 2015 - 10:34 PM

Wow...those are beautiful seats.  I'd have to float a mortgage on the home to afford those!!

#45 of 45 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,803 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted February 16 2015 - 08:23 AM

Just make sure you can dim those lights during playback!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users