New member from North Iowa

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 13FLTRU

13FLTRU

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 18 2014 - 10:54 PM

New member joining the forum to see what others have done to "quench their thirst for home theater".

I hope to begin construction on an approximate 30' x 13.5' x 8' dedicated space in my basement soon. 

I started this journey approximately 5 years ago and was afflicted for some time with analysis paralysis.  In time I made the decision to have a professional design my theater.  My thoughts were that if I had the roadmap in hand, I would get off dead center with my theater construction.  I have now had the plans in hand for two years and still have no construction progress to speak of.

I believe I have a pretty competent design to try and implement, and I have purchased all the equipment that will eventually find a home in my room.

In all fairness, my wife and I keep very busy work schedules, we have 2 & 5 year old daughters, I have a Harley Davidson habit and I am a Husker football season ticket holder who lives 4+ hours away and doesn't miss a game! 

Providing "life" allows me the time to start on my construction, I may create a build thread as I go.

Hope to get to "know" some of you in my time on the forum.

Brad

#2 of 3 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 16,203 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted February 19 2014 - 06:32 AM

Welcome to HTF Brad!  Keep us posted with pics in the users gallery!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#3 of 3 HelenJoavn

HelenJoavn

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted March 19 2014 - 12:28 AM

Welcome to HT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users