What's new

New member from North Iowa (1 Viewer)

13FLTRU

Auditioning
Real Name
Brad Schoneberg
New member joining the forum to see what others have done to "quench their thirst for home theater".

I hope to begin construction on an approximate 30' x 13.5' x 8' dedicated space in my basement soon.

I started this journey approximately 5 years ago and was afflicted for some time with analysis paralysis. In time I made the decision to have a professional design my theater. My thoughts were that if I had the roadmap in hand, I would get off dead center with my theater construction. I have now had the plans in hand for two years and still have no construction progress to speak of.

I believe I have a pretty competent design to try and implement, and I have purchased all the equipment that will eventually find a home in my room.

In all fairness, my wife and I keep very busy work schedules, we have 2 & 5 year old daughters, I have a Harley Davidson habit and I am a Husker football season ticket holder who lives 4+ hours away and doesn't miss a game!

Providing "life" allows me the time to start on my construction, I may create a build thread as I go.

Hope to get to "know" some of you in my time on the forum.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks