What's new

Comprehensive List: Films Never on DVD:1986-1987 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
1987: A Man in Love, A Walk on the Moon, An African Dream (MGM), Beatrice (MGM), Behind Enemy Lines (MGM), Captive Hearts (MGM)< Caribe, China Girl, Code Name Vengeance, Commando Squad, Crazy Moon, Dancers (MGM), Dark Age (MGM), Dark Eyes, Dead Aim, Deadly Illusion, Diary of My Old Man (MGM), Dragonard (MGM), Dudes, Eat and Run, Emanon, The Family, Flicks, Fourth Protocol (WB), Gaby: A True Story(Col), Going Bananas (MGM), Good Morning Babylon, Gor(MGM), Grizzly 2, Hadleys Rebellion, Happy New Year (Col), He's My Girl (MGM), Heart, Hearts of Fire (WB), High Tide (MGM), Hollywood Cop, Home is Where the Heart Is (MGM), Hostage, Hotel Colonial (MGM), Iron Warrior (MGM)< Julia and JUlia, Kandyland, Kangaroo, Killing Time, Kindred, King Lear (MGM), Kitchen Toto(MGM), Light of Day (LG)< Lighthorsemen, Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne, Made in USA, Man on Fire (Col), Mascara (WB), Master of Dragonard Hill (MGM), Masterblaster, Misfit Brigade(MGM),Nice Girls Don't Explode, Nightflyers, Nights in White Satin, PI:Private Investigations(MGM), PK and the Kid, Party Camp, Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night, Playing Away, Pretty Smart, Rachel River, Rampage, Rosary Murders, Sammy and Rosie Get Laid, Shallow Grave, Shock Shock Shock, Shy People (MGM), Sicillian Connection (MGM), Siesta (WB), Sister Sister, Slate Wyn and Me, Squeeze (Col), Storm (WB), The Stranger (Col), Street Justice (WB), Student Confidential, Summer Camp Nightmare, Summer Heat (MGM), Survival Game, Survivalist, Tale of Ruby Rose (MGM), Sweet Country, Sweet Revenge, Talking Walls, Tango Bar (WB), Terror on Alcatraz, Three For the Road, Three Kinds of Heat (MGM), Too Much (MGM), Too Outrageous, Trouble With Spies (HBO), Underachievers, Under Cover, Under the Sun of Satan (MGM), Valet Girls (MGM), Warlords of Hell (MGM), White Mischief (MGM), Wild Pair (MGM), Womens Club, You Talkin To Me (MGM)

1986: 3:15, 8 Million Ways to Die, A Killing Affair, A Man and a Woman :20 Years Later (WB), Angel River, The Assault (MGM), Bad Guys, Balboa, Beginners Luck, Behind Enemy Lines (MGM), Biggles, Boss' Wife (Col),Bullies, Busted Up, Captive, Castaway (MGM), Check is in the Mail, Crystal Heart,Dancing in the Dark, Dangerously Close(MGM), Death of a Soldier, Death of an Angel, Detective School Dropouts (MGM), Duet For One (MGM),Eat the Peach, Emmas War, Fair Game, Field of Honor (MGM), Flying, Foreign Body (MGM), Forever Young, Free Ride, French Quarter Undercover, Fringe Dwellers (MGM), Frog Prince, Getting Even (MGM), Gobots (MGM), Gospel According to Vic, Hamburger the Movie, Hard travelling, Heat, Hell Squad (MGM), High Stakes, Hollywood Harry (MGM), Hunters Blood, Imagemaker, Impure Thoughts, Incident at Channel Q, Instant Justice (WB), Joey, Knights and Emeralds, Knights and the City, Lets Get Harry (Col), Lone Runner (MGM), Lost!, Malibu Bikini Shop, Malcolm, Man Facing Southeast, Miracles (MGM), Miss Mary, Native Son, Never To Young to Die, No Retreat No Surrender, One Night Only, Out of Bounds (col), Pirates (MGM), The Quest, Rad (WB), Ratboy (WB),Red Headed Stranger (MGM), Return of Josey wales, Robotech (MGM), Say Yes, Shadow Play, Sky Bandits, Sky Pirates, Sloane, Something Special, Soogemania (MGM), Streets of Gold, Thunder Run(MGM), Touch and Go (LG), Tough Guys (Disney), Vasectomy, Warbus, Weekend Warriors (MGM), Welome to 18, When the Wind Blows, Where Are the Children? (Col), Windrider (MGM)

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Rad was NEVER released theatrically by Warner, it was released by LionsGate, so you should change it to that, okay?

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
You may be right, but my rights holder in paranthesis is only a presumption of what I think. Since all 3 other TaliaFILM II productions (Never Say Never Again, Lionheart and Hyper Sapien) were released thru Warner Brothers on DVD, I can only assume RAD may also. It may also still be controlled by Sony since TriStar released it theatrically or LionsGate , Scorpion or Shout thru the Embassy VHS association. These lists are purely for information and fun, not at all set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks