-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Bionic Woman / 6M$Man question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 bretmaverick2

bretmaverick2

Second Unit

• 418 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 02:23 AM

I know that all of the season of the Six Million Dollar Man will soon be out in single season sets but I was wondering about the post series tv reunion movies.

Does anyone have any information  as to whether these will be released as a seperate set as well??

I know they were included in the Time Life release of the series.  Couldn't afford that set all at once so I was sorta hoping that they would follow after the last season. 

#2 of 4 derosa

derosa

Supporting Actor

• 729 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 03:52 AM

I'm not sure about the movies coming out, but think maybe that's not
a deal breaker. Just to expalin where i'm coming from,
I ordered the time life set, watched all the episodes
In broadcast order together with bionic woman sets, just like they aired.

I really liked about 75-80% of the episodes, there are klunkers in
both series with ridiculous plots or acting. But overall it was a great
experience, except or the reunion movies, which I think are awful.
To do it again, now that the individual sets are out at really low prices,
I'd skip the complete set and just buy the seasons. Just my opinion.

#3 of 4 AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney

Screenwriter

• 1,916 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted February 18 2014 - 01:38 PM

I know that all of the season of the Six Million Dollar Man will soon be out in single season sets but I was wondering about the post series tv reunion movies.

Does anyone have any information  as to whether these will be released as a seperate set as well??

I know they were included in the Time Life release of the series.  Couldn't afford that set all at once so I was sorta hoping that they would follow after the last season. 

I don't know about the US, but if the reunion movies never come out here, you can always import the individual UK releases for those if you have a region-free player...

• derosa likes this

#4 of 4 UniversalPhan

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator

• 90 posts

Posted May 07 2014 - 03:26 PM

I've purchased the first three seasons of Six Million Dollar Man and the three seasons of The Bionic Woman, all for $15 each. While I've patiently been waiting for seasons four and five of Six Million Dollar Man to drop (they should have dropped by now), don't expect the reunion movies to be released until around October. Universal releases seasons sets of a long running series approximately six months apart from each season, just like Fox Home Video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users