What's new

I don't know how to set HD audio passthrough with my AV100. (1 Viewer)

M

Meny

I have bought a box named vidon.me android blu-ray box av100. But i can't find the options where i can set HD audio passthrough. I am really not familiar about how to use it. So can you help me how to set it? Thank you.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Click on "System Settings" on the box's Home Screen.
Click on Volume settings.
On the volume settings page there will be an option to set audio passthrough with two buttons. One says open and the other closed. Click on the "open" button. It should fill in with a black dot. That should set the box to audio passthrough.

F

Franky

I am afraid that AV100 can not support passthrough HD audio. But it can support SPDIF/HDMI passthrough for AC3/DTS. If you need the HD audio passthrouth functionality, you should choose AV200. AV200s hardware conditions is better than AV100.

F

Franky

If you use AV200 , just go toSystem Settings/Volume Settings. Then choose the HDMI output mode. Thats OK. And you can chooseConnect to decoder amplifier to get a better effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks