Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The 300 Spartans (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Fox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,276 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 09:09 AM

spartans.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Robin9

Robin9

Screenwriter

• 1,884 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 01:20 PM

Pre-ordered. I love these widescreen "epics" from the '50s and '60s. Many thanks Fox. I hope it sells in large quantities.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Ernest

Ernest

Supporting Actor

• 528 posts

Posted February 15 2014 - 11:28 AM

This is good news there are several more period piece movies that would be great on Blu-ray.  Movies such as Land of the Pharaohs, Helen of Troy, Hannibal (Victor Mature), Solomon and Sheba, Esther and the King (Joan Collins), Sodom and Gomorrah, and there are more.  Maybe Twilight will release some of these titles?

• Jack K likes this

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Robin9

Robin9

Screenwriter

• 1,884 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 02:59 AM

This is good news there are several more period piece movies that would be great on Blu-ray.  Movies such as Land of the Pharaohs, Helen of Troy, Hannibal (Victor Mature), Solomon and Sheba, Esther and the King (Joan Collins), Sodom and Gomorrah, and there are more.  Maybe Twilight will release some of these titles?

I'd buy every one of those films on Blu-ray, and there are several regular posters here who I reckon would do the same.

• Jack K likes this

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   JeffT.

JeffT.

Supporting Actor

• 874 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 03:43 AM

"He's a Viking!  Barbarians!  Pirates!  Uncivilized Pagans!"--King Luke of Ord (Barry Jones) from PRINCE VALIANT (1954) screenplay by Dudley Nichols based on the character created by Hal Foster, directed by Henry Hathaway.

When is 20th Century-Fox Home Entertainment going to release Region 1 bluray editions of THE RETURN OF FRANK JAMES (1940) and PRINCE VALIANT (1954)?!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8pkoHHQ9pA0

I wish that the DVD version had used this theatrical trailer which is in superb condition!

Jeff T.

:rolleyes:

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Ed Lachmann

Ed Lachmann

Supporting Actor

• 571 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 06:59 PM

I'd buy every one of those films on Blu-ray, and there are several regular posters here who I reckon would do the same.

I'd buy them several times, one or two for me, and then gift some to likeminded friends who have recently moved up to BD! GREAT list, Ernest!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users