Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

JVC I`Art pro stuck in multi-screen demo mode

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   PapaJ's52

PapaJ's52

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 08 2014 - 09:20 PM

Tried to help my friend with his JVC I`Art pro.  He wanted help with the screen opening up to its full size, but he did not have the orginal remote.  He picked up a RCR3273R Universal Remote Control.  The menu button does everything that the TV menu button does, nothing more.  After going through all the menu options it just wandered into a multiscreen demo mode freezing each (only 5) UHF channels.  Then after a minute it moved to a different multi to divided screen option, then after going through 6 or 7 different demo options it starts all over again.  Obviously I need the orginal remote or a code for the universal remote to turn this function off.  According to my friend this is the first and only time it has done this.  Before I tried to find a way to broaden the screen it was working perfectly, now I feel really bad for messing with it.

Edited by PapaJ's52, February 08 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Type A

Type A

Supporting Actor

• 794 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted February 09 2014 - 06:35 AM

Welcome to the forum Larry.  :)

If you cant find the original replacement remote for a reasonable price you can buy a cheap harmony remote.  Harmony has an online database and likely has all  the discrete remote functions for that specific TV. 

JVC DLA-RS60U3D & DaLite High Power 106"
Paradigm Studio V.5 20 (5) & ADP590 (2)  
Hsu VTF-2 MK3 (2) & MBM-12 MK2 (2)

Yamaha RX-A3010 & Emotiva XPA5
Oppo BDP93 & Darbee DVP 5000

*My Home Theater Photo Journal*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users