What's new

JVC I`Art pro stuck in multi-screen demo mode (1 Viewer)

PapaJ's52

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry Jenkins
Tried to help my friend with his JVC I`Art pro. He wanted help with the screen opening up to its full size, but he did not have the orginal remote. He picked up a RCR3273R Universal Remote Control. The menu button does everything that the TV menu button does, nothing more. After going through all the menu options it just wandered into a multiscreen demo mode freezing each (only 5) UHF channels. Then after a minute it moved to a different multi to divided screen option, then after going through 6 or 7 different demo options it starts all over again. Obviously I need the orginal remote or a code for the universal remote to turn this function off. According to my friend this is the first and only time it has done this. Before I tried to find a way to broaden the screen it was working perfectly, now I feel really bad for messing with it.

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Welcome to the forum Larry. :)

If you cant find the original replacement remote for a reasonable price you can buy a cheap harmony remote. Harmony has an online database and likely has all the discrete remote functions for that specific TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks