• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 555 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 10:54 AM

The 2D version of this movie was available on Netflix at one time. Does anyone know what happen. i tried to find it but was unable. i would enjoy watching again. Thanks.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Keith Cobby

Keith Cobby

Supporting Actor

• 878 posts
  • LocationKent "The Garden of England", UK

Posted January 22 2014 - 10:58 AM

Great, great film. I got a copy from amazon.es

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   RolandL

RolandL

Screenwriter

• 2,335 posts
  • LocationCromwell, CT

Posted January 22 2014 - 12:55 PM

I remember seeing this film broadcast on TV many years ago. I could never remember the title. Then, when I heard about a 3D film called "The Maze" I wondered what it was about. I looked up the description and it was the same film that I could not remember the title. I never knew it was a 3D film.

Roland Lataille
Cinerama web site

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Ejanss

Ejanss

Screenwriter

• 1,455 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 02:12 PM

The 2D version of this movie was available on Netflix at one time. Does anyone know what happen. i tried to find it but was unable. i would enjoy watching again. Thanks.

One of a group of independent MGM acquisitions that Netflix got through ThisTV, that would normally be going to the Warner Archive...Those come and go. 

(Is ThisTV still around, btw?  Our local cable provider dropped it last year, and it seemed to be in a rut for its last year or two.)

I have to say, however, that look up "Anticlimax" in the dictionary and you will find this movie.

I was sort of expecting, I dunno, a minotaur or something at the center of the maze, not plane, nor bird,

Spoiler

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   RolandL

RolandL

Screenwriter

• 2,335 posts
  • LocationCromwell, CT

Posted January 22 2014 - 03:06 PM

You can order the Festival of 3-D Movie Trailers DVD from the first World 3-D Film Expo. It has trailers in anaglyphic 3-D for "The Maze", "It Came From Outer Space" and other titles. I don't care for anaglyphic 3-D but, since these films are in Black and White it works pretty well. I wonder how many 3-D trailers exist for the 1950's 3-D films? Bob would probably know.

Roland Lataille
Cinerama web site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users