-

Photo
- - - - -

My first piece for Bilateral Warp went up today.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,662 posts

Posted January 08 2014 - 04:05 PM

I wrote for RetroJunk from 2006 to 2013. Unfortunately, an overhaul the site went through caused it to lose a lot of readers, and in turn, that led me to look for a new site to write for. I'm now writing for my friend's site Bilateral Warp, which is another pop culture website, but one with a wider ranger of topics. My first piece for the site is a list called "10 Comedy Albums To Fall Asleep To". It went up today, and I'm working on several other articles as well. Here's the link to it: http://bilateralwarp...ms-fall-asleep/

I have a lot of ideas, and I'm looking forward to sharing all of them.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

What do you all think, and what albums would you choose?

Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 16,623 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted January 08 2014 - 06:14 PM

Grats John!

Did you check out Mickey Cuchellas album?

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,831 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted January 31 2014 - 01:33 PM

Congrats on writing again.  I find Cosby has a nice voice, so I would have probably put him on the list.  Fairly soothing and easy to fall asleep to.. Rhonda Shear is a name I haven't heard in a long time!  I remember Up All Night!

uan.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users