What's new

Gravity (3D Blu-ray Combo) (Blu-ray Combo) Available For Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

82748_large.jpg
79071_large.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
LOL I hadn't even looked at that. Yes, $40 is a bit much....that's getting into Sony pricing. It would need to be in the mid 20s for me, that's my top range for BD pricing on ANY title.

P

Patrick Donahue

Here's a tip, though - Amazon's cut off for free shipping is $35, so pre-order it now to lock in the free shipping and if the price drops you will get the lower price plus shipping will remain free. If it doesn't drop far enough for you, simply cancel...

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I pre-ordered using the link above (for the 3D version). I'm hoping it comes down from the $29.99 but I'm too excited about seeing this (whenever it's released) to worry too much.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
It was definitely an awesome 3D experience, but I doubt I'll be upgrading to a 3D set at home anytime soon. It's still worth seeing in 2D, IMO. Great flick (if you ignore the physics ;) ).

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
$10 for a ticket to see it on a giant screen like it was meant to be seen. Heck, a $30 ticket would be justified for this on a big screen.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Heading out to the Edwards Irvine Spectrum tomorrow to finally see this, in 3D nonetheless!!

Hope the theatre doesn't screw it up - my last three visits were not good ones, and the last one was a doozy! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in IMAX HFR 3D for the first 20 minutes, then non-IMAX HFR 2D for the remainder after the right projector failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks