What's new

Warner Archive 5 for $45 Sale (1 Viewer)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Warner Archive currently has a 5 for $45 sale with free shipping. Surprisingly, some of the Warner Archive Blu-rays are included in the sale - I know for certain that The Hudsucker Proxy, Deathtrap, and Gypsy Blu-rays are included and Billy Rose's Jumbo is not. I already had The Hudsucker Proxy so I picked up Deathtrap, Gypsy, and three DVD-R titles for $9 apiece.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Oh, damn it to hell. (Speaking for my wallet here.) But thanks for the heads up on that!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Well, I could have gotten my cart up to ten items, but a few of my most wanted items are still not yet in the sales queue. So......five! :)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Picked up several titles during the December 5 for 50 sale. A few titles I'm looking at are box sets, which don't qualify

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Went ahead with the 4 Blurays that qualified and finally pulled the trigger on The Phantom Tollbooth.
If Jumbo had qualified, it would have been perfect, but just not in the cards tonight.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Does anyone know how often these or similar sales run? I've got another twenty or so picked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks