What's new

Directors Coke vs. Pepsi (1 Viewer)

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I like Coke more, but sometimes feel like a sweeter Pepsi. I like Sprite, but my favorite drink is Fanta from a bottle.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I love coke and absolutely despise pepsi. I refuse to go to establishments that are pepsi only (which includes certain restaurants and certain theaters). I love to find people doing a pepsi challenge. It is very easy for me to tell the difference and I always end up prefering coke.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
While I have never drank rodent piss, I can assure you that it must taste better than Pespsi.
Coke All the way!!

BruZZi

Second Unit
Pepsi
smiley_gun_shot.gif
Coke

RobR

Second Unit
I greatly prefer Coca-Cola, but will drink Pepsi. Coca-Cola has more vanilla taste whereas Pepsi has more citrus/lime taste. Other than that, they're almost the same thing.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I don't like Pepsi - too sweet! I'll drink a Coke if I have to, but I usually go with Dr. Pepper. But you knew that... :)

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
My choice is Coke and then Diet Pepsi. Mixed drinks I use Diet Pepsi, but drink Coke when just having soda.

~Kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks