Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Amazon pulls access to Disney Vault movies

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,675 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted December 17 2013 - 02:26 PM

Link works fine for me Sumn. Disney had repealed Amazon copies of a lesser christmas title, called Prep and Landing 2.

"Sam, you are the biggest nutter we have here."

Blog: Navesink.net - My Flickr Stream - Dolby Atmos Discussion Thread - Updates at Twitter - Join the HTF Flickr Pool

#22 of 23 Stephen_J_H

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie

• 3,867 posts
  • LocationNorth of the 49th

Posted December 19 2013 - 01:35 PM

This is precisely why I bought the Prep & Landing 1/2 BD.

• Jason_V likes this
"My opinion is that (a) anyone who actually works in a video store and does not understand letterboxing has given up on life, and (b) any customer who prefers to have the sides of a movie hacked off should not be licensed to operate a video player."-- Roger Ebert

#23 of 23 Patrick Donahue

Patrick Donahue

Stunt Coordinator

• 145 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted December 20 2013 - 04:01 PM

[quote name="Towergrove" post="4032109" timestamp="1387249156"]Yes and why I prefer to download not stream my purchases from UV.  It also looks like the Ultraviolet Common File Format is finally ready just pre CES.

Towergrove,

I must admit I stream from the cloud, not a server. 2 questions...

1) what kind of set up do you have for storing your UV files and streaming to your TV

2) I always understood the advantage of UV over something like iTunes or Amazon is that it is more, for lack of a better word, secure. Why then bother downloading at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users