-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Pre Wired with 2 Conduct to 4 Conduct

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 tamss13@aol.com

tamss13@aol.com

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted December 12 2013 - 02:01 PM

I have a family room in a home that I purchase 6 years ago....the rooms are all prewire....I have decided to put the speakers in.

What I have at ever speaker outlet is 2 conduct...so in the family room I have four speaker locations the top two each have 2 Conduct and the bottom two has two sets of 2 conducts.

It is also set of speaker opens int he game room and the patio....all 2 conduct.

In the location where the control system is suppose to sit there are three 4 conduct wires...labeled Family, patio, game.

I hooked the speakers and and will I put the 4 conduct into my reciever I get nothing....is there something I am missing?

#2 of 3 schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 13,317 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted December 12 2013 - 02:13 PM

Take pictures.

#3 of 3 tamss13@aol.com

tamss13@aol.com

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted December 12 2013 - 09:16 PM

Take pictures.

So I opened up the bottom ones to take pictures and noticed there was another dark purple cover set of wires...it happened to be a 4 channel...thanks schan for having me take pictures.  Not I have another question

In the bottom faceplate brake I have a 4 channel that once connects makes works...but there are also the two two channel cables in there which I believe work with the top speakers.....is there a module or something I need to purchase as it looks like I need to do some type of daisey chain....

for some strange reason it won't let me up-load the pictures....I made the pics very small

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users