Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What Shows From The 80's Still Have A Decent Chance Of Release?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 of 24 OFFLINE   Darby67

Darby67

Second Unit

• 319 posts

Posted December 13 2013 - 09:19 AM

I really hope that Universal either releases or licenses out Amazing Stories: The Complete Second Season in order to complete the series on DVD.  I don't hold out much hope that Universal will release it.  I'm still perturbed that they chose the MOD/DVD-R route for Season Six of Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

Darby

#22 of 24 OFFLINE   Vahan_Nisanain

Vahan_Nisanain

Supporting Actor

• 622 posts

Posted December 13 2013 - 12:25 PM

Now that Fox and Shout are buds again, I hope they can FINALLY finish Mr. Belvedere. Two seasons to go. And the show can currently be seen on FamilyNet.

#23 of 24 OFFLINE   TV_Fan

TV_Fan

Second Unit

• 295 posts

Posted December 13 2013 - 03:41 PM

Now that Fox and Shout are buds again, I hope they can FINALLY finish Mr. Belvedere. Two seasons to go. And the show can currently be seen on FamilyNet.

Shout! recently responded to someone on facebook they had no plans to release further seasons.  As much as I wish otherwise I think it's highly unlikely at this point.

#24 of 24 OFFLINE   Jon Baker

Jon Baker

Stunt Coordinator

• 237 posts

Posted December 14 2013 - 11:26 AM

I'm really hoping for Head of the Class to be released. I would buy it even if it goes MOD through Warner Archives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users