What's new

Twilight Time Announces March/April 2014 Releases (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
alfredo.jpg
eqqus.jpg
conrack.jpg
allking.jpg
imgres.jpg
broadway.jpg
wild.jpg
hobbs.jpg
used.jpg
rita.jpg

BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA (1974) BLU-RAY - March 10th
EQUUS (1977) BLU-RAY - March 10th
CONRACK (1974) BLU-RAY - March 10th
ALL THE KING'S MEN (1949) BLU-RAY - March 10th
FEVER PITCH (1996) BLU-RAY - March 10th

BROADWAY DANNY ROSE (1984) BLU-RAY - April 8th
WILD AT HEART (1990) BLU-RAY - April 8th
MR HOBBS TAKES A VACATION (1962) BLU-RAY - April 8th
USED CARS (1980) BLU-RAY - April 8th
RITA, SUE, AND BOB TOO (1986) - April 8th

MLamarre

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Lamarre
I think you posted the wrong poster for Fever Pitch...that one is from the 2005 film, not 1996.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Wild At Heart has UK edition and French editions too should people not be able to get the Twilight Time release due to it selling out. ( unlikely )

Yorkshire

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
This is where it gets tricky.

BMTHOAG is the sort offilm I wouldn't buy on day 1, but might look to puick up sometime when there's a quiet month.

No Rollerball. Shame. More Woody Allen, though.

Steve W

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
Nothing for me. I´m waiting for some Bronson movies such as "The Stone Killer", Breakout, Breakheart Pass or Telefon. All Columbia or MGM titles.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
JohnMor said:
Not a single title for me this time. But that's a good thing, or so my wallet tells me.
Not for me.

One of my favorite comedies from the 80s is Used Cars and I'm proud to say I was one of the few that actually watched it the first time in a movie theater. Though, it was quite empty when I did so. :)

All the King's Men is a great film. Conrack is another fine film I'll be buying. Maybe another title or two later on, but I see three definite purchases for me.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I'm in for CONRACK, ALL THE KING'S MEN and MR. HOBBS TAKES A VACATION for sure with about three others that I will probably get also.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
A big huge THANK YOU for CONRACK! A very touching film with one of Voight's best performances, which has been absent on video since the VHS days. Those of you who have not seen it, try to catch it on TCM or somewhere -- you'll be in line for the TT release. Total surprise -- never thought I'd see it. Love to see SOUNDER (1972), another Fox film I don't ever expect, but surely hope for!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
For those who haven't seen Mr. Koster's "Mr. Hobbs", you're in for a real treat. It's a great film with some truly laugh out loud moments. The Fox DVD has been one of my wife and I's favorites, and I look forward to this upgrade. Great leads with the delightful John McGiver in a supporting role. Thanks, Twilight Time!

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen All the King's Men. This would be a good time to fix that.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Maybe Alfredo Garcia....but all in all a rather uninspiring couple of months worth of releases. Would have loved to have seen a couple of Bronson releases...."Breakheart Pass" or "Telefon".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks