What's new

Criterion blu ray cases (1 Viewer)

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
They're a little pricey, but they're available from their website - in multiples of five, I think. I could use a couple of replacement ones, but keep putting it off.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Mark Cappelletty said:
I'm curious if they'll sell replacement boxes for their digibook titles-- my NIGHT OF THE HUNTER is really beat up.
I noticed on their site that they DO sell for SOME digibooks, but not NOTH.

Derrick King

Screenwriter
Mark Cappelletty said:
I'm curious if they'll sell replacement boxes for their digibook titles-- my NIGHT OF THE HUNTER is really beat up.
You can shoot them an email at [email protected] and ask, but the digi of NIGHT OF THE HUNTER recently was discontinued to, I assume, make way for a regular 2-disc Blu-ray scanavo case (which didn't exist at the time they released NIGHT, which is why it was a dgi.)

Derrick King

Screenwriter
The NIGHT DVD hasn't been discontinued, which is why I'm assuming that it is just to repackage the Blu, but we shall see.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Right, it may be a case of the Blu sold out its run so now they are going to wait for the DVD run to sell out (keeping the Blu out of print in the meantime) and then do the DF

Derrick King

Screenwriter
Samurai Trilogy, Heavens Gate, Children of Paradise, City Lights (and most/all the the 1 Blu-ray/1 DVD dual-format releases)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks