What's new

Celebrity romances - do you care? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I just saw another article concerning Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz. :rolleyes: Does anyone here give a rats-ass about this sort of thing?

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Unless Ryan Phillipe gets a divorce and comes out of the closet, no I don't really care about this sort of thing. :D

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I have never cared about celebrity romances. Much like our own workplaces, it is just someone connecting with someone in their working life. It happens all of the time and it is BORING.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Usually not, but I gotta admit the 'Enquirer' cover that touted lesbian action as the catalyst in Drew and Tom's divorce had me a little 'intrigued.'

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Doesn't concern me, I have nothing to do with their lives. I say give them privacy.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Actually I find it REALLY annoying, unless were talking about a female celeb that I myself would like to have sex with, in which case it PISSES me off. I mean Justin Timberlake gets to rush Britny Spears on a nightly basis, LIFE'S NOT FAIR!!
One of the reasons I stopped watching 'Dark Angel' was because I knew Jessica Alba was dating the guy who plays Logan on the show. It ruined the show for me, everytime I saw them together, I couldn't stop thinking to myself "Man, he gets to fuck THAT!". Not to mention the show is getting a little too out there for me.
And how about Cathrine Zeta Jones marrying Micheal Douglas!?!:confused:
But without a doubt, the one that breaks the camels back for me, Nikki Cox is engaged to, gulp, BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT!!!:eek: WTF!:confused:
But I try not to think about it too much.:)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
I mean Justin Timberlake gets to rush Britny Spears on a nightly basis, LIFE'S NOT FAIR!!
Ah, take heart John: Ms. Spears has said on more than one occasion that she's "saving" herself until marriage. And as we all know, celebrities don't lie. ;)
Edited for spelling.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I used to care.....Oh no wait I never cared. I think I'm thinking about New Coke agian. I always get them confused. I care about New Coke, but not about celeb. dating. Or is it the other way around? Oh well, I don't care.

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
John Williamson wrote:

One of the reasons I stopped watching 'Dark Angel' was because I knew Jessica Alba was dating the guy who plays Logan on the show. It ruined the show for me, everytime I saw them together, I couldn't stop thinking to myself "Man, he gets to fuck THAT!". Not to mention the show is getting a little too out there for me.
LMAO, John you are most definitely a mind reader. That girl is soooooo hot its almost impossible not to drool everytime I see her.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
I certainly don't care. Never have, never will. I view it pretty much just like the gossip circles at the office and avoid it.

~Kurt

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
I care so little about celebrity romances that I am not eve going to respond to this thread! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks