Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Here Comes CBS 11/12 With February Releases

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 of 24 OFFLINE   JMFabianoRPL

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted November 13 2013 - 01:48 PM

Wow, just wow.  Not that I hate JLC with a passion (I bet it will sell big in Korea!), and it's a quick and easy release that Happy Days completists and nostalgia enthusiasts.  But yeah, seems so random.  What is with companies and dropping of bombs lately?  This and the Elmyra season of Pinky and the Brain.  Next WB will lift its "No Scrappy series get a box set" unofficial rule! 

Well at least Laverne and Shirley is continuing alongside it...not that I care cause I know Constantly Butchering Shows will ruin it AGAIN.  I guess Scott Baio and Erin Moran music is affordable for Constantly Butchering, as opposed to the music used on other shows? 

Maybe they like JLC so much, they'll let the Blue Mountain Paramount logo in for once! 

/Now waiting for a Blansky's Beauties set. 

//Seriously, I have some bootleg eps of that and wouldn't mind seeing the missing ones. 

///Jennifer Slept Here, Sony?

Edited by JMFabianoRPL, November 13 2013 - 01:50 PM.

CBS = Constantly Butchering Shows.

#22 of 24 OFFLINE   yyz2ams

yyz2ams

Auditioning

• 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted November 13 2013 - 03:52 PM

I am really hoping...Barnaby Jones is coming up soon for release, all 8 seasons...bring it on.   The rest of the seasons of Cannon would be nice too.  

• HenryDuBrow and Ron1973 like this

#23 of 24 OFFLINE   Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke

Supporting Actor

• 647 posts

Posted November 13 2013 - 09:10 PM

What happened to the show Neil referred to?

#24 of 24 OFFLINE   GMBurns

GMBurns

Stunt Coordinator

• 120 posts
  • LocationPlainville, CT

Posted November 14 2013 - 03:54 AM

POPULAR

I am really hoping...Barnaby Jones is coming up soon for release, all 8 seasons...bring it on.   The rest of the seasons of Cannon would be nice too.  

All I want for Christmas are my two favorite detectives: Frank Cannon and barnaby Jones.

• HenryDuBrow, phenri and Ron1973 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users