Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

So, Is Shout done with Nickelodeon?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Ken_Martinez

Ken_Martinez

Stunt Coordinator

• 134 posts

Posted November 07 2013 - 08:08 PM

So, we seem to have some Shout insiders, or people who know Shout insiders around.

I'm happy for the people who were hoping Shout would get back together with Fox. A lot of great releases have been scheduled.

But, are people who wanted to see Shout do more Nickelodeon shows going to be left out in the cold? Do they not want to extend their relationship with Nick further?

The existing Nick shows should evidently haven't sold all that poorly. They've all been finished, and half of them sold SO well that they got Complete Series releases. at retail.

#2 of 5 JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 797 posts

Posted November 07 2013 - 10:48 PM

if they're doing the complete Danny Phantom, they might do the complete Jimmy Neutron

James

#3 of 5 darkrock17

darkrock17

Supporting Actor

• 717 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted November 08 2013 - 02:57 PM

More Clarissa would be great as would a US release of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?  You Can't Do That On Television would be more than welcomed, but that series seems to have some red tape that's holding up a release.

#4 of 5 Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,640 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted November 15 2013 - 04:02 AM

Most of Salute your Shorts is available on amazon as Amazon Instant Video.  A proper release can't be far behind..  The actor who played Donkey Lips has "released" the show himself on ebay.  :P  I'm wondering how long it will be before he is sued by somebody. 

I'm wondering what "red tape" is holding back YCDTOTV...  They put out the first episodes on amazon Instant Video. The quality is pretty good.  But I'd sure like a DVD instead of having to stream them off the 'puter.  :(   

Silly Party Candidate:  Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#5 of 5 Ken_Martinez

Ken_Martinez

Stunt Coordinator

• 134 posts

Posted December 09 2013 - 03:43 PM

I didn't realize it at the time, but Nick is putting YCDTOTV on iTunes, as well. They're going in chronological order and are already on the third season.

The game shows are being put out, too.

• Radioman970 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users