Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Vizio 55" LCD TV E552VLE Review

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   dlaroche

dlaroche

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted November 05 2013 - 04:40 AM

So I finally took the leap and ordered this tv from an online supplier. I was apprehensive at first, because I was unsure what kind of product I might receive since I did order the tv without viewing it physically.

Anyways, so the tv arrived and was packed well. The tv is a replacement for my 32" that just seems to be too small no days ;)

All in all, I'm impressed with the new Vizio. I believe I got my moneys worth with this product. Being a 120Hz LCD the action scenes are amazing. The blacks are dark, and yet don't over darken the rest of the picture either. This is definitely one of the better LCD tv's that I have owned, and highly recommend it. Vizio did an amazing job with this one.

https://www.thetvsha...0hz-lcd-tv.html

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Michael TLV

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator

• 2,909 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted November 05 2013 - 06:53 AM

Greetings

If you set the brightness correctly, it would never end up over darkening the rest of the picture.

Regards

Michael @ The Laser Video Experience
THX Video Systems Instructor/ISF Instructor
Lion A/V Consultants Network - TLVEXP.com

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Dustin LaRoche

Dustin LaRoche

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 05 2013 - 06:49 PM

I think out of the box the settings are more on then, because with this tv I didn't have to adjust any of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users